For years there has been a constant question asked by engaged couples when it pertains to wedding stationery; What should I include in my wedding invitation suite?
Each engaged couple will have a different agenda. Which will ultimately dictate the type of wedding stationary needed for your special day. So, never compare your wedding to some else’s wedding.
For instance, your family and friend list may have a substantial number of out of town visitors. Which would cause you to have an “Accommodations” card included in your invitation suite. However, your sisters wedding may have had more in- town guest. Therefore, she omitted the “Accommodations” card from her invitation suite but instead decided to add a gift registry card instead.
Please understand that your wedding should be customized to you and your fiancé specifications. Don’t play the comparison game or you will find yourself adding unnecessary details that will add to the over all wedding budget.
To help you think about the different type of stationery products you could possibly utilize, a “Jump Start” checklist has been created for you.
- Engagement Announcement Cards
- Engagement Party Invitation
- Wedding Save The Date Cards
- Wedding Invitation
- Wedding RSVP Card
- Wedding Accommodation Card
- Wedding Menu Selection Card
- Wedding Driving Direction(s) Card
- Wedding Program
- Venue Arrival Sign (Ex: Mr. and Mrs. Smith Wedding In The Rear!)
- Venue Chair Signs
- Venue Aisle Runner
- Flower Girl/ Ring Bearer Sign
- Thank You Notes for the bridesmaids and groomsmen
- Day Of Menu Cards
- Food Station Cards
- Drinks Sign
- Dessert Table Sign
- Escort Cards
- Place Cards
- Table Signs
- Thank you Cards for guest
- Thank you Cards for vendors